Here are 7 top tips that if followed will certainly ensure you pack on slabs of muscle. None of these guidelines are spectacularly new but ask yourself if you are actually doing what they say in reality. Do you actually follow through on these guidelines. If you aren’t and are wanting toÂ gain weight fastÂ then wouldn’t now be as good a time as any to start. Anyhow enough preaching take a look at these time proven muscle building guidelines:
1) Train for between 45 to 45 minutes. Longer than this and the balance of muscle building hormones works against you and will actually make you weaker. Whats-more the longer the duration of your training the more calories you have to consume to support your muscle building.
2) necessary times to consume protein are right after you finish working out, before sleeping and after waking up. These are the times when protein is needed the most. Most of the bodies growth is done at night time hence the need for an adequate supply of protein at this time.
3) Ensure your calorie intake is kept high! What I mean by this is that you must create a surplus supply of kilo-calories each and every day which means eating enough to give energy for all your training and daily activities and then having calories left over . If you do no generate a net surplus of calories than your body has no energy to produce new muscle mass from. This step is the one which the majority of people have the most trouble with.
4) Eat plenty of fruit and veg. These contain all of the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs to grow. They are just as important as the protein that you are eating, skimp on these and say goodbye to muscle gains.
5) Keep your water intake high. Many of the bodies chemical reactions rely on water to occur including muscle building ones. It also fills out your muscles and keeps your skin quality high. Sip from a bottle of water all day and keep a bottle with you.
6) Lift weights regularly performing compound exercises such as: squats,deadlifts, shoulder presses, pull-ups and bent over rows. These are the all time classic proven muscle mass builders that can transform your body quickest. Anyone can dramatically alter their physique from skinny to bulky.
7) Persist. Find what works for you every ones bodies are different. Copying someone else is not the way to go. Sticking to this solid core of time proven strategies and then trying overtime others is definitely a great place to begin. Never give up, visual your success and stick it out and you will get there.
Now you know how to gain muscle weight fast no excuses get to it! However if you are more interested in getting ripped and shedding pounds of fat then we highly recommend the burn the fat feed the muscle program here.